How to play European Roulette Gold
European Roulette Gold is a highly regarded roulette game with almost realistic graphics from Microgaming software.
Developed from Microgaming software, European Roulette Gold is a roulette game available at online casinos. From a graphical point of view, this game has an impeccable design, with the rotation of the ball and the roulette wheel being almost real. On the inside of the machine there is a soundtrack with which the dealer will announce your win if there is one.
The roulette machine contains the usual green lined table surrounded by a classic wooden rim. Apart from the ball, it also has 37 numbers. In a game like this, the objective is to make sure that the chip you put down matches the number the ball lands in.
But before you throw the ball, you have to bet, because betting is part of the rules of the game. Moreover, the possibility of winning more depends on the size of your bet. So, in order to bet, it is necessary to know that there are single bets, red or black bets, ranges or even pairs or quads. Also note that each bet has its own characteristic. Playing roulette like this does not require much experience. The main thing is to know how to manage your budget so that you don’t lose everything.
To activate the game, you have to use the options available to customize it. With these options, players can control the colour change and the speed of the game. The auto-play feature is also available. This plays the role of automatically placing a certain amount of games. Apart from that, you can rely on the visible tracking chart to know exactly what the existing results are.
How to play Roulette Deluxe?
Launched in 2019 by Playtech, Roulette Deluxe takes you on a journey back in time with features that allow you to pocket up to 35 times the bet.
Both mobile and PC compatible, Roulette Deluxe is an online casino game for anyone who loves roulette. The game rules are similar to those of European roulette, except that the graphics are designed in 3D. Visually, the roulette is set up with red and black pockets, numbered from 1 to 36 and a green 0 pocket. These numbers are also put into play on a gaming table. The table serves as a betting counter, where the player simply places one or more chips, ranging in value from 0.1 to 50 credits, on the number of their choice.
Since Roulette Deluxe follows European roulette standards, the winning percentage is high at 97.3%.
The payout odds are based on the bets that are presented as such:
- Straight: This bet odds can win you up to 35 times the bet. You must choose one number from the 37 numbers offered, ranging from 0 to 36.
- Split: Choose two adjacent numbers on the betting table. If one of the numbers you select is the winning result, you win 11 times the bet.
- Red or Black: If you choose this betting odds, you can win the amount of your initial bet. If the ball lands on a red or black coloured spot, you win a bet.
- Odd or Even: By selecting this betting option, your winning potential is 1:1.
- Street: Choose three numbers placed on a vertical line, for example 1, 2 and 3. The winning potential is 11 times the bet.
- Dozen: This betting odds allows you to select a dozen from the three predefined groups in the game (1-12, 13-24 or 25-36). If you win the game, you receive double the amount of your initial bet.
How to play Double Ball Roulette
This allows players to have twice the chance of winning with two winning numbers. Review of the Double Ball game.
The name speaks for itself, as the table game Double Ball Roulette is based on a traditional roulette game seen in every casino, using two balls instead of one.
How the game works
The playing field in Double Ball has numbers between 1 and 36. This roulette wheel also includes a square with a zero (if you are playing European roulette) and a second square with a double zero (if you are playing American roulette). The object of Double Ball is to guess the boxes where the two balls will land. The player can bet on a single number or on black or red numbers or even on a group of numbers.
Free Double Ball Roulette Game
- Type: Roulette
- Minimum bet: $0.5
- Maximum bet: $1
- Software: Felt Est 2013
- Team score: 8 / 10
Types of bets
In Double Ball, there are different types of bets available, including:
- Inside bets, those with the highest probability of success, are characterised by the fact that you win if the balls fall in a specific area. These include the full number bet, where the chips are placed directly on a single number. There is also the straddle bet where the chips must be placed horizontally or vertically on a line between two numbers. Other inside bets in Double Ball are the cross bet, square bet and sixain bet.
- The outside bets. A win occurs when the balls land on the correct numbers of the column or dozen bets. If the balls both land on red, there is a win. Black, red/black, even, odd, 1, 18, 19, 36 are also special areas.
Note that payouts vary according to the bets, but multiple bets are possible.
The fact that there are two balls does not affect the game much compared to the traditional version and the rules of roulette are identical. Double Ball tends to be an improved version just to attract more people and players. This is a good thing, as players can have more fun in the game while having an intense time. In addition, with the house edge, Double Ball decreases the probability of winning compared to the classic version so it’s a step backwards for former classic roulette players.